Monday, December 29, 2008

Toilet Train

After the longest battle,
Sunny finally begins to pee on the pee pan again.
I've devised a scheme to train him to pee on the pee pan again,
( why didn't I think of this earlier?)
You see, Sunny doesn't pee when he is alone at home,
only when I return home, then he will pee.
So every time when I return home or when he just woke up,
I'll put him in his cage where the pee pan is. You see, he has to clear his bowel as he has hold it for the whole day.
I will wait till he pee on the pan then I will release him, praising him and rewarding him with treats.
I did this a couple of time, and soon he knows where to go when he needs to pee. Oh, I also put anti-slip mat below the pee pan so that it will not slide when he is peeing. I thought that was the reason why he stopped peeing on the pan in the first place.
Occasionally, Sunny stills pee on the floor,
I guess you can never have perfection in life.

2 comments:

siewboon said...

Dear sunny baby…I juz knew you could do it. Bravo, proud of u! Muack!

Dear mark…it must have hard on you. Happy to know that there has been improvement. Thank you for never ever stop trying and for not giving up on him!

M@rk said...

Ha Ha! Didn't give up on him cos I know that old dog can learn new tricks. Just lost my sanity that's all.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...