Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's a black Tuesday

Have you ever been so angry till you are shivering?

I just experienced it this morning.
I totally loose it, shivering and overwhelmed with acute anger!

I woke up slightly early as I had realised that Sunny did not poo last evening and he drank a lot of water before bed time and he did not empty his bowel.

The first thing I did was to release Sunny from his cage and then tried to put him on his pee pan to pee. He didn't.

I walked into the kitchen to prepare food for him and realise that he disappeared. I called out to him and he appeared again apparently from the room. I sensed something is wrong as his paws were wet. I quickly went into the bedroom and to my horror ( I kind of suspected that this would occur ) that he had peed on the bed.

I don't want to elaborate how I punished him for I not want someone from SPCA reading this and sue me for animal abuse.

I was late for my meeting having to clean up the mess.

3 comments:

Cheri Joan said...

I often wonder what goes on in the the minds of our pets. My cousin has a Jack Russell that behaves just like Sunny. I once asked her why she loves Peking so much. She said because Peking always comes up to her and licks her tears when she cries...

M@rk said...

You know Cheri, do you think God is trying to teach me what is unconditional love. Uptill now, it is something beyond me.

Erinna Khoo said...

Its not just pets... kids do the same.... isaac just destroyed whatever remains of the first set of cartridge you bought for me ... he kay kiang go tear off the border of the paper before the printing completes ... just give you a SWEET 'sorry'...

I scolded him - although i knew nothing goes in.

Forgive them, you are their WROLD.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...