Friday, December 19, 2008

I am still ugly, maybe even uglier

It has been two months.
Sunny is still peeing on the floor.

I prayed to God that if that is His way to tame me,
then give me the patience and endurance to live up to Sunny.

I told myself many times to keep cool and just clean up the mess.
But each time, I will give Sunny really thunderous trashing and merciless beating when he pee at the wrong place.

I am just sick of cleaning up the floor, mopping the floor, wiping his pee stained paws. I find that the time wasted cleaning up could be voided.

In fact, Sunny has reduce his peeing frequency instead of peeing in the pee pan. He got it all wrong, I am angry with him peeing on the floor not him peeing.

For these two months, I have tried various ways to solve this problem. When I realised that he was not stepping onto the pee pan to pee, I bought another kind of pee pan hoping that the feel on the pee pan when Sunny step on it will be more comfortable for him. It didn't work.

I used newspapers instead of the pee pan but he also refused to step on the newspapers.

I did my best to solve the problem, even resort to cajoling him.

I failed.

Isn't it like that in life?

Sometimes, doing your best is just not good enough, it just don't solve the problem.

And what would you do then when face with situation like that?

I guess it will stress me out.
I just turn more ugly.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...