Thursday, October 15, 2020

The Third Life

 

The third life!

As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circumstances around me.

Firstly, my father and aunt are aging. And with aging, the inevitable decline of health that brings about the need with daily personal care. I’m  so glad that I have brothers and sister-in-laws and sister who are more caring than me and will chip in to help with these needs.

Sunny, my once cute little doggie, is now a grandpa dog. He is also exhibiting a decline in physical health. He is falling more often nowadays and I reckon that it is probably a result of weak legs. Not long ago, he also had a condition that made him unbalanced. His condition improved after some treatment to his ears for infection and burnt our pocket with $600 in damages.

I just hoped that as we aged, and with all the consequential deterioration of physical ability, we are still able to maintain the positivity and optimism that enable us to lead life to the fullest in our third life.

I am also feeling tired all the time, and the mental alertness is also lacking. Recently, I just made a mistake at work even though I have put effort to check for accuracy, there was still a mistake made. I am seriously thinking of slowing things down by leaving the permanent employment and go into part-time or contract service. This will also allow me to do things that I love and not just slogging for a pay Cheque at the end of the month.












 




No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...