Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beautiful Cool Morning

Love the weather these days.
Its so cooling and I could wake up late not having to
wake up early to get to work.
Today was exceptionally cooling.
It was drizzling when I woke up.
The morning sun which use to shine
its dazzling ray into my living room was
having a vacation today, behind the overcast.
The sunday morning was cool and peaceful.
And as I sat in my living room working on my laptop,
I can't help but fall in love with this season.
In Singapore, where it's hot and humid most part of the year,
a cool morning is something which I long for.
I love year end.
And there are many reasons for that.
For one, Christmas is just round the corner,
and it's the season of giving and thanks giving.
Then the nice cool weather is a nice change, and most of all
I get to rest a little from the hectic year.
Cool!
I just love year end.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...