Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Shopping Spree

This year's Christmas decoration theme at Orchard Road is " Sweet Christmas". You will find brightly lit hanging lamp in the shape of sweets hanging from the trees along the road. Giant cup cakes along the pavement of the busy Orchard Road decorated and lit up the Christmas spirit in the air.

Shopping now adays could be a chore for me. My waist would give in to the long hour of walking and give me a ache which will send me looking for a cafe to rest. I am sure my sedatory life style has much to play in my deteriorating physical form. It would be a good idea if I start my jogging again.

Adeline had a swell time shopping on this trip. She ultimately bought this dress that she tried just before the mall closed at eleven.
We then headed to Cine-leisure for supper at the Hong Kong style restaurant. The place is packed with young consumers. I suddenly felt so old in the place.
Christmas, a season of giving, could also add to the stress to shopping as we rush to get gifts for all our love ones and friends. Sometimes, even deciding what to get could be a headache. It would be wise if you start planning and shopping early to reduce the Christmas Shopping induced Stress.
Happy Christmas Shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, where is this candy tree?

M@rk said...

Hi Mabel

The candy trees are lined up along Orchard Road. Haven't you gone downtown shopping? If not, please go and be immersed in the Christmas shopping spree.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...