Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wii-ing with friends

Wii-ing @ home with friends is fun.

This is the first time Adeline Wii @ my place. And judging from the hearty laughters all night, I am sure she had a whale of time.

It was great to see her cheerful self again. And I am glad that we all had fun that night.

We didn't do a lot of Yoga nor Aerobic excercises. We played the balancing games and it was fun for the player and all of us watching. Wii Fit is such a creative idea and it is suitable for the whole family.

The girls also created their own mii. Cool man! With Sunny and Wii, I am sure my friends will not find coming my home a bore.

Well, I hope they will come more often and have a lots of fun again.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...