Saturday, May 22, 2010

Coffee unstoppable


I was at Lenord Blake the first time and the beautician actually ran a beauty history check on me. When she asked me how many cups of coffee do I take a day, she was not impressed that I take about 3 on the average. She advised me to cut down my consumption of coffee as it will take 5 glasses of water to flush out a cup of coffee.

This is something that's going to be a challenge. Coffee is something that I can't live without, it's an energy booster for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is strange because a cup of coffee is just flavored water. Enjoy your coffee.

M@rk said...

Rene

I guess all the caffine in the body is taking a toll at my complexion.

Mabel said...

Me too. I drink 4-5 cups a day. True or not. I know it dehydrates definitely but i cannot live without it!!

M@rk said...

Mabel

that's what the beautician said. But I read somewhere that for every cup of coffee we drink, we should drink an additinal cup of water.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...