Monday, May 3, 2010

2010 Birthday gift #3

This $1500 birthday gift is from myself. Decided going to reward myself. I've bought a few SLR but yet to find one that I'm satisfied with.
I've done my research and this Lumix GF1 is highly spoken of. I personly like its size, about half of the conventional SLR. Lumix GF1 is a micro four thirds system and thus drastically shed off the bulk and weight.
I was deliberating to either get the white or black but finally settled with red. They ran out of white at the expo sale and the black looks so standard. The red colour comes in mat finish which is an advantage over the white which is glossy. Further more I don't want to take the risk of geting the white which could turn yellow over time.
The red, like the white is one of the limited edition, so the sale men said.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...