Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday Celebration


My usual gang celebrated my birthday at PS Cafe @ Dempsey.
The restaurant is amidst the lush greenery,
and most of its walls are huge panel of glass, like a green house.


I love the ambience, there were plants and plenty of lilies in the restaurant.
And it was drown in warm light, really cosy.


Unfortunately, this dining place was really noisy. I actually felt quite annoyed by the din.


This was my birthday dinner that the gang bought me. Only an average tasting dish, for the price they are charging.


This is a unique birthday cake, lychee flavour.
I prefer their Chocolate cake, the one Sr Ling bought me.
Compare to the chocolate cake, this is really average.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...