Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sun Yat Sen Masion, Penang


When we were in Armenian Street in Penang, we stumbled across this Sun Yat Sen Masion. It was the Masion which Sun Yat Sen stayed in when he was in Penang to seek donation from the Chinese during the world war.



The humble mansion was full of character, of course it had been refurbished before and only a few things are original now.

From the furnishing, the fittings to the wall and the floor, it exudes rich oriental flavour. I really love the walls, it had embraced the inevitable deterioration through time and now don the classic vintage facade.



The furniture were also antique and they reminded me of what I used to have in my house when I was a kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

M@rk said...

Thanks, if you have an opportunity, do visit Penang and of course Singapore

Missey Lee said...

u took very nice pic in this entry,love the last pic :)

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...