Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shopping in London

Having shopped in London, I think Orchard Road is boring.
Really, I think it is even more interesting than Paris.

In London, there are just so many streets of shopping, and many of the
more expensive brand like Fred Perry, Birkenstock, Mark & Spencer, etc are
priced much lower here.

Yesterday when were in Birkenstock, one of the salesman was from Singapore.
He spoke English with an English accent, and you really can't tell that he was from our
hometown, perhaps he has the Eurasian look.

Generally, sales persons are more polite here compare to Singapore and Paris, so it makes
our shopping spree more pleasant.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...