Friday, December 11, 2009

Last night in Switzerland

Really wanna thank Siew Hoon for allowing us to bunk in with her in Switzerland.

It really makes our stay so much more comfortable and convenient.



For all the days in Switzerland, we have home cooked food and feel very much at home.

We will be leaving Basel tomorrow and really hoping that she could join us, despite her busy work schedule.
In all my life, friends to me is important, especially when I feel so distance to my family.


I don't know whether when I grow old and lonely, they are still going to stick around.
Would I die in my bed only to be discovered cos of the stench?
God, forgive me of all my sin and have mercy on me.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...