Saturday, December 19, 2009

It Snowed


This is my fourth day in London.
It is cold here but still bearable.

And we experienced snow here.

They just float down from the sky, like tiny dust particles.

Thankfully, it was not a snow storm, I bet the experience will be different.



I love London.

It is so easy to travel around London in bus, and for so many days here,

I've not experience a overly congested bus.



The shopping is so good here, so many streets of huge departmental stalls and boutiques.

And know what, Mark & Spencer is like Fairprice back in Singapore.

It`s affordable.



I would love to visit London again, perhaps.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...