Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Living in a bottle

I've not been blogging lately, it's so natural for me to be lazy.

When I first started this blog, I thought I would want to pen down my thoughts, reflections.

You see, I have a deficiency. I don't know whether this is illness. Perhaps there is a medical name for this condition.

It is very difficult for me to speak my feelings. Very sad to say, I've lived in a bottle for more than forty years. I guessed I was nurtured this way. In my family, during my growing up years, nobody spoke their affections, it is typical chinese family.

For me, I've got a rather depressing childhood, I grew up not believing in family and childhood.

I knew the people around me love me, but I'm just not so close to them. I hardly visit my family members......

I'm growing old lonely and depressing.
It's a cold lonely world.

"Living in a bottle" can be so suffocating. I don't know how to show affection. I just cramp up. It's so difficult for me to tell someone I care. My grandmother showed her concern and affection to me by scolding me. When I fell, she scolded me, that was just her way, and sadly, I took up to her.

Thanks to technology. At least now there are SMS, blog, facebook, email. All these invention helps me to communicate my feelings sometime......

I just wonder what is it like dying in a bottle???

No comments:

Agaisnt the Current

The last scene of this Cdrama hits me with such revelation. In the end, at the end of our time, all of us will be gone. One by one. And no a...