Sunday, March 29, 2009

Re-birthday Dinner

Last night, we scheduled another dinner for Joyce to make up for the last one.
We still have Thai food, but this time round the food taste good.

We went to Thai Accent at Vivo.
The food taste quite authentic Thai food, but after the dinner, we were all very thirsty.
That was probably an indication that there is too much MSG.

So to quench our thirst, we proceeded to Rochor Tau Huey again for the Tau Huey Jui and You Cha Quey.
I still like the Tau Huey Jui, not too sweet and smooth soya bean taste, not too strong.
However, the You Cha Quey was not hot enough so was not as good as the previous time.

Still, I ate so much and really have over eaten. There goes my plan to slim down 4 kg by June.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...