Wednesday, March 4, 2009

4bia



I have watched this before and I think it is the best horror movie in 2008
It was made up of 4 short horror stories and all are hair raisingly interesting.
I watched this with Siew Boon, the only friend who is gutsy enough to watch horror movie with me.
At the end of the 3rd story, the teenagers who was sitting behind me was relenting aloud that there was one more to go,
they were probably shitting in their pants.

I recently found out that Johnny, my colleague, had bought the DVD.
I told him I am going to his home movie studio to watch with him.
His home movie studio is as good as the cinema
and sound effect will scare the hell out of you, really no kidding.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...