Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gossips kill relationship

A colleague told me another colleague was upset with me.
So I asked her what have I done.
She told me that I have parked at the other colleague's condo next to Parkway parade and brad about what I have done.

Was a little disappointed how perception by others can be so different from what I was trying to do

I was just reflecting about the whole situation just now,
reflecting whether i did announce to the whole world that I parked at my friend's place.

I know memory is failing me but I vaguely remember that
When I drove into the condo with two other male colleagues,
I didn't even disclose that it was our colleague that was staying here.
I just told them that a friend stayed here.

It was only when the rest, during lunch asked me where I parked,
one of the male colleauges who was with me disclosed that I had parked at the condo.
If I remember correctly, someone in the lunch group then mentioned that it was the other colleague's place.

All along, I was trying to avoid mentioning that our colleague is staying at the condo next to Parkway.
But somehow, I was viewed as boosting to the others.

Was even more disappointed when I found out who was the one saying that I was brading about my doing.
Always thought that she was trustworthy. Perhaps she did not expect that my colleague who stayed next to Parkway would be angry with me.
I guess I have to really watch myself in the future and be careful with how I carry myself.

Sigh!

4 comments:

siewboon said...

So, I see, it ended with a sigh...Wonder if that could still be changed to a "hmm" :P Ignorance is bliss at times, well, there's really no way we can control what others say or think. No doubt what they said might affect us and I believe they really do but life goes on, we will move on. Accept what we must, change what we can...

M@rk said...

Siew Boon

It's no big discovery here, all along I know that human complicates things and that's why many a time I prefer to stay away from people and keep to myself.

The sigh here means that life has proven I am right about people.

Anonymous said...

I just experienced this this week, don't take it to heart. People are constantly changing. I can only say it is with all this that cause us to grow stronger each day. [A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses]

M@rk said...

Anonymous

Thanks for the encouragement. Still dun noe how to respond to your comment

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...