Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Idol


Aaron Kwok is restaging his concert in Singapore this May.
I specially made a trip to Parkway this evening to book my tickets to see my idol.
I think it is thus far the most expensive concert tickets I have paid,
Cost me $300 for two tickets
I told myself if I don't see him now, I might not catch him at his best in the future.
Afterall, he is best known for his amazing showmanship
Looking forward to the concert, there's going to be a water runway which surrounds the revolving stage.
I've missed him last year, so definitely not going to do the same this year.
Yippee! I've got my tickets

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...