Monday, March 2, 2009

Cough Mixture yogurt


Sometimes, things just amuse me
Anyone tasted this before?

I can't believe that Marigold actually created this drink that taste like
err...hmmm
cough mixture!

No kidding, either the creator of this drink loves cough mixture
or he just has weird taste.

Perhaps everyone has different taste,
having tasted this,
I must say, it is not my cup of tea, or rather yougurt

Buy this only if you have a cough,
or only when you are too sick to think rationally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, i must go buy and try!
Thanks for telling us.

M@rk said...

Hey Anonymous

You sure you wanna try? Dun!!!
Perhaps after you tried, let me know your verdict

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...