Friday, May 1, 2009

IC

I visited my dad's place last Chinese New Year, and took the opportunity to clean up my study table. Lo and behold, I found my old IC. For those who are born after the cassette era, you probably didn't know that the old IC looks like that:
And yes, that was me like more than twenty years ago. You probably will notice that thick luscious hair which apparently has become what is now a bush of thin, dry greying mane.


This photo on my new IC also looks horrid. I believe I must have perm my hair then. Yes, for those who didn't know, there was a time when perming hair is such an in thing for guy.

The other day, my office clerical staff showed me his photos when he was at his prime. Man! he looked young, handsome and muscular. This can't be said about me, for me, I just look so "moronic". Perhaps, the consolation now is that as I mature, I look not so freakish like I was before. Some people just turn into a swan very late in their life, and mine has yet to come.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...