Saturday, May 23, 2009

10th Birthday Gift

I met up with one of my very close friends, Colin, this week.
He was my roommate during varsity days, the only one who could accept my idiosyncracies and embrace me as his friend.

He gave me a box of CDs. Love the Classic Jazz, the one with the red cover. Oldies sang in Jazz, soothing and nostalgic.

There is another CD which he dubbed for me. Very nice Chinese oldies and sang in a lovely female vocal. I got to get the CD, unfortunately he couldn't remember the title of the the CD. Got to excuse him for his hopelessness in Mandarin, unbelievebly that his mother was a Chinese teacher. The only clue he gave was that it was bought from gramaphone and the cover is in green and black.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...