Friday, May 15, 2009

7th Birthday Gift

My friend knows that I am a fan of Aaron Kwok.
So, I received this Aron Kwok's 2007/2008 concert DVD,
and it comes in this cute magazine bag.

I have not watch it yet, as I am going for Aaron Kwok live at Indoor Stadium on 30th May 09.

Talking about it, I am selling away two $150 tickets ( total $300 ) for Aaron Kwok concert this 30th May 09. I bought the tickets very early and the seats are good for this category. Anyone interested please leave your number and I'll contact you.

It's going to be a spectacular performance. It cost the organiser $1m to bring in the 3 storey high revolving stage.

Don't miss this opportunity to catch Aaron Kwok - Live! One show only.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...