Monday, May 11, 2009

Eat Men, Eat Women



Birthdays were always celebrated with eating.
And I had plenty of eating and much to eat every time.
Can't remember when was the last birthday PARTY I had.
Probably the last time was when christmas trees were small.
Now, at this age, my group will normally end up eating.
Gone are the days we would book chalet and BBQ, and stay up late to chat into the wee hours. Now I need to be in bed by midnight, if not I will feel like a zombie the next day.
So, no difference from last year, I ate and ate with different groups of friends. Really appreciate all my friends who make time for me on my birthday.
I am blessed indeed.
Thank God



No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...