Saturday, May 16, 2009

8th Birthday Gift

This is a belated birthday gift from Adeline.
Siew Boon passed it to me this morning.

I always love Molten Brown packaging, it has a sense of musculinity.

I'll put these into the Agnes b toiletries bag.

In the past, when I received such gifts, normally would be reluctant to use them. And many a times, I would forgotten where I've kept them and when I discover them again, I won't want to use them cos they have probably been kept too long.

I've learnt my lesson, so I'm going to enjoy my gifts and reap the benefits of using them.

The set is called "Purify". The little booklet that came with the set wrote that the purifying therapies are packed with active Ardeche ambrusca grape-leaf and will leave you feeling deep cleansed, softened, toned, polished and re-invigorated. This is an intense skin workout.

My God, they just know how to bluff!

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...