Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aaron's Fan

I became Aaron's fan only when I got to know my ex-colleague, Debbie, who was an ardent fan of Aaron.
She was the president of Aaron Fan Club then, think in the late '90s.

She started introducing me to Aaron and told me lots about him. I realised that he worked very hard for his success and though his voice is not angelic, his excellence showmanship make up for what he lacks in vocal.

When I was in Vivo city last month, I realised a Aaron Kwok's concert poster outside the Crocodile shop. Crocodile was giving away VIP ticket for every $250 spent. Needless to say, we bagged home with $500 worth of crocodile products and got a pair of VIP tickets.

It was my first time going to a concert with the most expensive seat. I was thrilled! This was perhaps going to be the first time I was going to be so close to Aaron Kwok. I couldn't believe it.

And believe me, on the concert nite, I was just an arm's length, maybe two, from him.

See more update on Aaron's concert.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...