Monday, June 1, 2009

Aaron Kwok Concert


Last night was the long awaited Aaron Kwok Concert.

We were seated on the second row. It was too close to the stage and the stage was slightly higher than us, so we couldn't see the other half of the stage. However, we were close enough to take a good look at Aaron. Not an ideal seat, it would be better if our seats were on the fifth or sixth row from the front.


I was close enough to zoom in my camera to take this shot of him. When he came down stage to shake hands with his fans, he was like 3m infront of me. Never got to touch his hand though, cos I was busy snapping photos away.
After all these years, he still look so good. Not a blemish on his face. And his physique was one that I would die for. He was lean and nicely toned.

The stage was really impressive. I read that it cost them $1 m just to ship in the stage. It was able rotate 360 degree vertically and horizontally.

At certain moments, he was perging precariously on the stage three storey high, yet still singing melodiously away. I bet I would have pee on my pants up there.
And there was this moment when the stage tilted 45 degree and he was hanging on to the stage to prevent himself from sliding down. While all this acrobatic act was taking place, he was still crooning his song away. I totally take my hat off to him.

So, you know why I am his fan now.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...