Thursday, June 18, 2009

Forgetting to live

I read this article by Gary Hayden in his regular column in Mind your Body dated 18 June 2009.

He quote Seneca, the Roman philosopher:

" But those who forget the past, neglect the present and fear for the future have a life that is very brief and troubled; when they have reached the end of it, the poor wretches perceive too late that for such a long while they have been bruised in doing nothing."

Do you agree? Let's examine our life often and see whether we fall into this bondage.


check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages

2 comments:

Yoshi & Rika said...

Your photos reminds us wonderful memories.

We love your farmer style photo. ha,ha,ha.

Yoshi & Rika

M@rk said...

Hi Yoshi and Rika

Thanks for dressing me like a farmer, who knows, maybe when I'm old, I might become a farmer. Once again, I enjoyed my stay with you so much, you made me feel so at home, and that's because we are family.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...