Saturday, June 6, 2009

Osaka Day 1 Part 1

Finally, after 6 hours of flight through the night, we were greeted by the cheerful couple, Yoshi and Rika, at Kansai airport.

I am so glad to see them, and happy that they are healthy and fine, now that Osaka has a number of H1N1 cases.
Yoshi, who is always very positive and optimistic, lead life as normal.

After spending the whole day in Osaka, eating and going to this very nice cafe and meeting his friends, I am still in good condition. Hope this will be the way for the rest of my stay in Osaka.


This fresh prawn sashimi was so fresh that we could taste the sweetness . No fishy prawn taste at all. The prawn heads were later fried into crispy brown and they really taste fabulous.


Tomorrow, I am going to Kobe.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...