Saturday, June 13, 2009

Osaka Day 6 - Part 2

After spending the whole morning snacks hunting in Takayama,
we proceeded to our hotel, and my God, the hotel was beautiful.
The building was built one hundred and fifty years ago, very traditional Japanese building.


My room was huge, and was tatami ladened. It cost each person about $350 per night including a really sumptuous dinner and breakfast.

This town has many onsens, and we spent the afternoon onsen hopping.

It was like Japan Hour, the outdoor onsens were set just next to the running river surrounded by mountains.


I really thank Yoshi for bringing me here and thank God for this opportunity to have such a memorable experience.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...