Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Bat

That morning, Derrick ask me to help him remove something. He seemed jittery and I thought it must be a lizard.

When he showed me, it looked so small, no bigger than a new born mouse. It was black and was curled up into the shape of a baby fetus. On closer look, we realised it was a new born baby bat.

It was scary looking at it, what more asked me to remove it. We didn't want to kill it as it was still alive. In the end, Derrick picked it up using a pair of disposable chopsticks and placed it on a paper napkin. I then took it to the bamboo garden in our apartment compound and place it there.

I hope baby bat is surviving well and not eaten by any predator.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...