Saturday, January 10, 2009

Poo - Boh

Sunny did something horrendous last night.

Normally, Sunny would poo once in the morning and once in the evening.
But yesterday, he did not poo before we left for work.
That means he carried his day of waste the whole day, as he does not clear his bowel when no one is around.

When I arrived home, as usual he was really excited to see me and greeted me by jumping on me.

I went to the toilet with him jumping along behind me. When I went into the toilet, he disappeared to the living room in a hurry, but I could still feel his excitement.

When I came out and went into the living room, to my horror, he had pooed all over the floor and had stepped on his pool and mess up the whole room. And because he had missed his poo in the morning, it was lots of poo around.

I spent close to an hour cleaning up the mess as the waste was stuck onto the floor and it took me quite a an effort to get rid of it.

Sometimes, Sunny just create mess like this for me!

He is such a Poo - Boh ( hokkien )

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...