Monday, January 26, 2009

Morning Fuel

Sr Ling gave me a recipe for salad.

It's really simple and goes well with morning breakfast.
Just buy a bunch of mini romaine ( a kind of vegetable ),
then top with home made sauce, which is:

a tea spoon of olive oil
a tea spoon of honey
two tea spoon of Japanese soy sauce
and two tea spoon of thai chilli sauce
mixed well and ready to use

She also introduced me to this high class butcher at Parkway Parade
which sells expensive meat and sausages.
a piece of sausage cost about $3 plus,
but it taste good.
Try the pork sausage, can't remember the name
but they are white in colour.
I love those.

So the breakfast set above cost about $5


try it yourself,
Like I said before, breakfast is the most important meal of the day
and it's really a great feeling to have a nice meal
to start the day with.


No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...