Thursday, January 8, 2009

I can feel it

I was MSNing with Tom last night and he said that my blog is full of anger.

How interesting!

Sometimes, unconsciously, our state of being is reflected in our action, behaviour and writing.

Am I full of anger lately.

As I recalled back, it was particularly bad last year Oct to Nov.

It is a miracle how I even survive to face 2009 and still back at the same place of work. Ha! Ha!

The bulk of the stress came from work. At that period, I was feeling really ineffective and inefficient.

Even now, I am feeling tired and drained, the burnt out syndrome.

A few of my peers are also like that.

I guess it's about time we refocus our life and work!
Hope I'll find my focus soon yeah!

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...