Monday, January 26, 2009

Goodies


It's CNY
and have been receiving lots of new year goodies

I love pineapple tarts, love letters and "Kuey Bo Lu"

I still remember when I was little,
come chinese new year,
my grandma and aunt will make love letters and "Kuey Bo Lu"
ourselves.
It's not difficult to make but as we can only make a piece or few pieces
at a time, it will require quite sometime to make a tin.

Nevertheless, home-made CNY goodies
taste the best, especially when they are done by your love ones.

Nowadays, no one make CNY goodies for own consumption anymore.
Parents are too busy earning a living and left with no time for
such tedious baking session.
It is so much convenient to pay for the CNY goodies.

Looking at the little plastic containers of CNY goodies,
I bet I will have many rounds of morning breakfast with them.
Well, they taste good especially when go with a cup of coffee.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...