Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spraying Sunny


The other night, to our horror, we found a tick on Sunny's neck. It grew to the size of a green bean, I wonder how long and how much blood has it sucked out of Sunny.

Poor Sunny, God knows how long has he endured the invasion of the blood sucker. When we brought Sunny to the vet for injection a few days later, the vet found more ticks. Man! I can't even see any thing on Sunny.

The vet recommended we spray Sunny with Frontline to rid the ticks and fleas. So today, we hooded Sunny with the "space hood" and put him on the chair at the balcony so that he had no where to run.

Derrick sprayed him and now I am wondering whether Derrick had sprayed enough. Sunny is still licking his feet and other parts of his body.

Sigh!

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...