Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Breakfast

I bought two bottles of salad sauce yesterday. One was sesame flavour and the other was black vinegar flavour.
I used the black vinegar sauce on my leaves of green butterhead this morning. It had a light vinegar sourish taste and not too salty. I love it cos it didn't make me thirsty after that. Highly recommended for those who love savoury food.

The toast with Crabtree's Organic Country Lemon Curd were heavenly with fresh toast fragrant and light lemon taste. And of course, they went well with my cuppa coffee from Nespresso.

Simple stuff and I was already feeling contented and blissful

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...