Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fat Zone

Today, I dropped by my office lounge and was surprise that the committee had revamped the place. Looks like a living room complete with TV and sound system.

As I was there, my eyes caught notice of the equipment that measures the blood pressure and fats in the body. With the help of a ever helpful colleague, I manage to get the reading for both my blood pressure and my body fat.

I remember just a couple of years back, my body fat % was about 20%. To my horror, the numeric figures that flashed on the equippment nearly gave me an heart attack. My fat content had risen to 25.3% which put me just outside the obese category for my age group.

Man! this is definitely the siren for immediate action.
I am seriously going running tonite!!!

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...