Sunday, April 19, 2009

Departed Fried Chicken


When mention about the Japanese movie, " Departure ", majority of your friends would have watched it and singing praises to it.

I was reading a column in today's Sunday Times and the journalist was writing about the sudden craze for Fried Chicken after watching the movie.

I had the same impulse too, when I walked out of the cinema. Other than all the dead corpses, the other thing that I could vividly remember is the dead chickens - fried to crispy golden brown. Oh ... the juicy tender fried chickens that were devoured in the movie were sending influencing message," EAT ME! " into my cranium.

The movie glamorized eating the humble fried chicken alike eating gourmet food from heaven. One of the character in Departures said, " it's so good, I hate myself! "

I beg I could be given the opportunity to hate myself.

Joyces' mother came close to making heavenly gourmet grilled chicken wings. If she pays attention to presentation, the dish could be served to the president.
Her grilled chicken wings are so good that I named it "World Best Chicken Wings". I could not stop eating once I start and would go back for more.

I never hated myself in fact I consider myself blessed to be able to savour such exquisite home cook dish. I love myself and more, the chef who cook up such a heavenly dish!

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...