Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rumble Wii



You know, I was like a little child waiting for the arrival of his present.

When the delivery finally arrive with my new Wii game,

I was elated and like a child, I stripped off the plastic cover with a glee on my face.
Then slot it into my Wii console and I was then immerse in the boxing game.

I bought the game to get some exercise, but then, it really doesn't require me to box like the reality spot. I did not sweat like I was hoping to be. As I am now in my desperate effort to shed 4 Kg by June, I was really wishing that I could have fun with my Wii game and yet burn some excess fats that has culminated around my waist since end last year.

The cellulite has stubbornly homed around my mid section and post another problem for me. Believe it a not, I have problem putting on my pants. Those pants which used to be so loose before are giving me a challenge every morning. I have to force bucker the pants and a large layer of my waist then overflows over. It's disgusting! I can't stand the sight of myself in the mirror.

While I am now typing on my laptop, I feel a little strain on my upper arm. Hmm! I guess all the punching and looping last night must have over exerted my arms. Now, it really set me thinking whether it's a cardio workout.

Man! maybe tonite I try more jumping and hopping like a pro boxer does.


No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...