Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Coffin


This was such a disappointment!
If you ask me out of five stars, how many stars would I award, I would say half a star. No, don't even watch the movie, save the $9.50 for something else, like a good meal.

The plot was really weak and I wasn't even sure, after watching the whole movie, why did the Ghost haunt the male lead. The pace of the whole movie was a slow drag and the tempo was just not there to lift up the eerie feeling. And the scare technique used by the director was not shocking enough. Karen Mok's performance here pale in comparison to Li xinJie and Shu Qi in The Eye and Eye 2 respectively.

I almost fell asleep watching the movie, and no I wasn't imagining I was in a coffin.
This Raintree production is such a let down.
And sorry Siew Boon, I watched it without you but that would mean you saved $9.50.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...