Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shimbashi Soba @ Paragon basement

Call me “Sua Gu”
I really didn’t know that the basement of Paragon has had a “facelift”
So many eateries there now.

Well, I had dinner at Shimbashi Soba the other night.
The restaurant is well known for their Soba.
Indeed, it was tasty and the soba texture was just nice.
The soup base was also delicious.

I ordered the soba set, it was quite filling for me.


I also ordered the desert, man! It was really good.
Brought back memories of Japan.
If you are a fan of everything Japanese, you must not miss this.
For about $14, you get savour 6 different kinds of Japanese desert.
“Sugoyi Yo!”

2 comments:

Cheri Joan said...

The one thing I like about Japanese is that they really savour the simplicity of taste. The natural taste of the ingredients is always so important. And that's what you get at this restaurant. The taste of bliss and simplicity...

M@rk said...

I guess simplicity is the way to go.

Who says we need lobster or shark fins? Or Prada or Gucci?

Going back to basic will also bring us joy and happiness.

Do I really need to be in the management? Or will going back to where I first started bring me joy and happiness?

Will I ever taste simplicity and bliss again?

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...