Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wii Sweat

I am not showing off my body, but just to prove a point that that's how much perspiration I had after just 15 min of playing Wii sport - boxing.

I have got the Wii for a couple of months now but only just two days ago that I discover that playing the boxing could be such a good workout.

I played three games of three rounds and played it like I was doing real boxing. I threw punches at my digital opponent, darted his punches and of course skipping all the while. This caused my heart to palpitate and in no time, I was soaking in my own sweat.

Just the other day, my colleague Jeff was telling us that the major cause for heart failure is an inactive lifestyle. I hope all the punches throwing will at least take me off the list of victims of heart failure.

The next game I'm going to get is Wii - Fit, the Yoga excercise.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...