Sunday, September 21, 2008

Road to reflection


In our life, we walk many roads.
Each experience will only make us wiser, and this can only happen if we reflect on our journey in life.
Contrary to the common belief that as one gets olders, one gets wiser. Wisdom only comes about when one constantly look inwardly into oneself.
Wherever we are now, whichever road we are taking now, let every pit stop be one of meaningful reflection and learning. As we step forth and continue our journey in life, we can only get wiser, and not otherwise, if reflection is our constant companion.

3 comments:

Cheri Joan said...

Well Done! This looks much better. Love the photo banner at the top. Very you.

siewboon said...

Indeed, every picture tells a story. I remember that photo, that foot by the road kerb and that slipper, I like that photo…It was October 2007 when that photo was taken. I thought I even came up with a kinda caption or title for that photo, wonder if you could still remember. I think everyone was laughing when I said that :P There’s a Chinese proverb: “The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago but the second best time is today.” It doesn’t matter which part of our lives we are at, it’s never too late to spend some time reflecting as we move on in this life’s journey.

M@rk said...

Siew Boon

That witty caption that you came up with is actually,"Looking for the other half."

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...