Monday, September 22, 2008

A perfect angle

This is my first Barbie and I bought it for my photography practise.


I shot her at many angles and to me, this is her best.


A perfect angle.








Isn't it the same for us too. There will be many facets of us. When others look at us, some see the worst of us and the chemistry instantly disappear. While others, see our nicer angles and we became their friends. What will make treasured relationships are those that see our flawed angles and yet accept us as we are. These are our Angels in our life.


Everyone of us has our Angels. I am blessed to have many despite my so many shortcomings.


Do you know who your Angels are?

Have you tell them so?


Perhaps we should take time now to bless these Angels of our life.

2 comments:

Cheri Joan said...

Hian,
Hmm...haven't I been blessing you, dear angel? I recalled how we became close friends almost 3 years ago, sharing movies, CDs, music and books. I would look forward to a lil surprise each day that may just appear on my table and make my day. 1167 became a number of comfort. When I walk through the gate each day, and saw that car plate number, it means my angel is in school. Somehow, that offered a whole lot of comfort to each day. Then one day 1167 disappeared, and along with it, my angel! In its place, a rather unfamiliar, rusty lil bug like thingy. Cold, ironically, in contrast to it's warm colour. Like too many things in life, I tend to linger on a little too long when others have left the stage...

M@rk said...

Cheri

You made a mistake, you are the one who is my Angel. You have shared with me so many good stuffs, and not forgetting all the delicious food you leave on my table. Yummy! I especially love your home-made sesame paste noodle. It was fabulous!

Hey, sorry about today. It was miscommunication that resulted us not meeting for Lunch.

Sorry!!!

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...