Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Instant noodle - slurp!


Suddenly, feel the urge of having a bowl of hot steamy luncheon meat instant noodle with egg. Yummy! Instant noodle is always my favourite, though I know the fact that consuming too much is actually not healthy at all. So, trying to convince myself that I am not taking it that so often anyway, so what's an occasional indulgent going to hurt right? I hope I am right.

Cooking instant noodle is a skill. The noodle has to be cooked to the just right texture and the egg should be half boiled.
Firstly, bring the water to boil and add noodle. Wait for the water to boil again and when you see the noodle is about almost cooked, lift the pot off the fire. Drained off the hot water and put the noodle under running water. Rinse it a couple of time. Then boil another pot of water. When the water boil, off the fire, add in the ingredient sachets and dissolve them. Add noodle back into the soup and break an egg into the pot. Cover the pot and let it stay for about 7 min. Serve the content into a bowl and add luncheon meat and garnishing.

Tada! here you go, a bowl of hot steamy luncheon meat instant noodle with egg.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...