Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dragon Well Green Tea 龙井茶

The emerald green tea flowed into the glass as my brother lowered the opening of his water bottle towards it. My brother offered me the glass and asked me to try the Dragon Well Green Tea. I took a sip, it was lightly fragrant with mellow and sweetish taste.

I like the taste.

My brother instructed me that I could make the tea with cold water as well, unlike other teas which should be brewed with hot water. "Just soak the tea leaves for 30 mins in cold water and its all ready to be served," he said.

He then presented me with a little metallic tin of Dragon Well Green Tea which he bought from China. Dragon Well Green Tea is a superb anti-oxidant and drinking it regularly has the benefit of lowering our cholesterol.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...