Saturday, September 18, 2010

H2O

It finally arrived! I waited for two weeks and it was fixed in the kitchen today.

This machine even speaks to me as I dispense alkaline water from it.

How this machine found itself in my kitchen? The story goes like this.

My friend was at a chinese wedding dinner and met one of his ex-colleague which he has not met for a while. And everybody on the same dinner table realised that she had a glow on her face and her complexion looked better and she looked younger.

You guess it! She had been drinking alkaline water for a while now. So my friend was convinced and bought one.

After reading about alkaline water, I was also convinced and that's how this S$2200 machine is now on my kitchen wall.

As our body is acidic largely due to the food we eat, drinking alkaline water neutralize the acid in our body. The machine also filters the water and ionized it making it purer and anti-oxident. Drinking it will help to reduce free radicals in our body.

So I hope it is money well spent.

1 comment:

Elmira said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...