Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rain

I woke up and the rhythmic spattering of the rain met my ears.

It had been raining the whole night.

I moved to the window. The greeneries at my balcony garden looked like they had a coat of new paint. They were so green, not just ordinary green.

The morning air was fresh and I filled my lungs with more of it. The unexpected rain had cleansed the air so thoroughly that one just wished that the air would forever remain this clean.

I stared out at the garden through the glass window and watched the little rain drops fall on the wooden flooring and created just little splashes. This is something I had not done for a long time. I remember I used to watch the rain when I was little. Strangely, I hardly do that any more.

Adults do not watch rain falling down any more.

Why?

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...