Monday, August 9, 2010

National Day breakfast

I prepared breakfast this morning and it was really sumptuous and filling. The portion was rather large. I had two halves of different bread from breadtalk, a very long pork sausage from cold storage, coffee from Nespresso, a sunny side-up, yogurt with berries and a huge bowl of salad from cold storage. Now Coldstorage sells this value pack salad at $4 + which is really value for money. There were two cloves of butterhead, and a few leaves of another vegetable, a long Japanese cucumber, seven yellow cherry tomatoes and a packet of sunflower seeds.
It was a satisfying breakfast!

2 comments:

Mabel said...

Wow your big breakfast looks delicious. It's been a long time i had full breakfast. I think i must try to make my own. You inspire me!

M@rk said...

Mabel

Oh yes! You should try. The value pack salad was quite a bargain, can feed three to four people. See whether you could get it from cold storage.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...